Add Your Own Game/App Strategies, Tips, Hints and Tricks:
Answer the questions:
The biggest tips & tricks library, search for hack and cheat codes for top mobile games and apps.
About Magic Fluids Free
Fluid animation in your pocket! Touch the screen and make attractive motion of colourful smoke and water.
Key features of Magic Fluids:
- Highly configurable fluid behaviour and look
- 20 configuration presets - if you're lazy
- You can save your own presets
- Multitouch controls
- Smoke (gas) and water (liquid) animation
- Thousands of particles moving with the fluid
- You can pause the animation anytime and save screenshots
- You can use Magic Fluids as a regular application or as a Live Wallpaper
- Highly optimized, multiple quality settings for wide range of devices
Possibilities are endless, effects are fantastic.
Free version of Magic Fluids has 2 presets (out of ten), limited configuration options and doesn't let to save screenshots. You can still use it as a Live Wallpaper though!
Check also my other fluid simulation application Waterfloo!
Magic Fluids allows for a awesome deal of customization. You can modify fluid type, color palette, how long it stays on the screen, when colors should change and much more.
Fluid alone is great, but it only gets better. Turn on particles and watch how they move with the fluid and emphasize it's motion. Particles have lots of configuration options as well - shape, size, color and more. You can have more than 15000 particles on the screen, but you better have a powerful device if you wish to do that!
Whatever configuration you come up with, it would be awesome to save it and use anytime later. That's what user presets are for - you can shop ten fluid presets and load them with a single click!
Are you lazy and don't wish to wade through lots of settings? You can use 1 of ten predefined fluid configurations and still experience a awesome diversity that Magic Fluids offers! Examples of existing presets are Floating Flames, Wavy Winter or Classy Combination.
Magic Fluids features 2 fluid animation methods:
- Smoke - classic gas simulation. Smoke is slow and steady. It's awesome when you wish to slow down and relax
- Water - uncommon way that makes fluid behaviour more similar to liquid than gas. You can almost feel the pressure propagating through the water while you touch the screen. It's excellent when you wish to make dynamic animations and pictures full of swirls and curls.
When you press the Menu Button (hardware button on older devices, three-dot button on newer ones) animation pauses. From there you can clear the screen, go to settings menu or save the screenshot to file on external storage (it goes to /Pictures/MagicFluids/ directory). Note that external storage (which generally means SD Card, but on some devices external storage is actually internal) must be available on your device. You can later use it as a wallpaper or present your mates what you can do with Magic Fluids!
New Features: - Fixed the bug that made the app crash on devices with old versions of Google Play Services
Magic Fluids Free Cheats, Hints, Way to Modify, How to Use & How to Win.
Magic Fluids Free Hack Online Q&A Codes Promotions, How to get an advantage or check more information.
|Device: 2.2 and up||Content: Magic Fluids Free hack tricks||Rating: 4.418102|
|Latest update: 2018-04-23||Downloads: 1000000-||Type: reviews, guides, tips|
|Size: no data||Title: Magic Fluids Free cheats from players||Device: Android|
|Author: Mad Scientist||File Name: com.magicfluids.demo||Category: Entertainment|
|Added Version: 1.6.2||Content Rating: Everyone||Game type: Apk|